Design Expert: Studio - Full time role
Homelane is looking to hire Interior Designers with 2+ Year Experience on a Full time basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Applicant should be from Design education background
- Should have mandatory 1 Years experience in the interior residential projects
- Have Good communication & presentation skills
- Should be flexible to work to meet business needs
- Have practical knowledge of Autocad, Google SketchUp, V ray.
Qualifications and Skills
- Be capable of handling customers individually with creative designs as per company standards.
- Be able to do quick rendering as per customer specifications and provide information about interior accessories.
- Be able to educate customers about the competitive advantages of the products of the company.
- Be able to coordinate with the internal department to ensure the smooth functioning of the project at each stage.
- Propose creative/competitive designs to the Management to obtain more business opportunities in the market.
Buying a home for the first time is a big milestone in everyone's life. It is both scary and exciting. There are so many stories, ideas, hopes and possibilities coming together. We at HomeLane have witnessed this journey for thousands of homeowners so far. Combined with our experience and expertise, the ideas and aspirations for first-time homebuyers get transformed into their dream home. And we deliver these dream home interiors in a personalised, pocket-friendly and predictable manner; we make home interiors easy. Above all is our promise to our customers, home interiors delivered in 45 days, or we pay you rent.
Our tech-empowered teams have delivered over 11,000 homes across 10 cities over the last 6 years. Voted as the best brand in the interiors category by Economic Times (2020), we are just getting started.